Monday, September 12, 2005

Blogging

Blogging is a funny sort of thing. Typing your thoughts out and then sending them off into space for anyone to read-Not that anyone reads mine. But hopefully that will change soon. I just now put the address on my email signature and it might be posted on the Lutheran Blog Dirctory. I'm not sure why anyone would be reading my rambling. I've never been much of a writer or intelectual, but maybe I'll learn a thing or two doing this.

I have have done quite a bit of reading blogs today. Most were from a list on Redeemer-Fort Wayne's website and others were links from those blogs. I knew only a handfull of the people, some people I had only heard of in this small Lutheran world, but most of them I didn't know at all. However, I didn't find some very interesting things to read. Almost all the blogs were of the theological nature, but my favorites were just a hodgepodge of thoughts and ideas, some theological, some poetic, and others just plain silly.

OK, I can no longer type in coherent sentences since it is so late for me. Matthew is donating (selling) plasma tomorrow so we can buy gasoline. Sad isn't it?

1 comment:

Hausfrau said...

Yes, there are many Lutheran theological blogs, but very few everyday Lutheran folks living out their lives. That's why I was pleased to find you this morning.

Welcome to the blogosphere!! Stop by and visit mine when you have a chance.